Monday, June 16, 2008

My first week.

My first week in the summer scholars program was really fun. I injoy meeting new people and getting to know them. I have made a lot of new friends that i would never thought i would have if i would had not been in this program.
I had a really good time while we were in the Scott Resident Hall. I wish we could have been able to stay there for another week, or the whole five weeks of the program. There were couple of things that was challenging for me, like when we had to the Co-op Team Building. I work better when i am in a group but for some reason i would had rather did everything by my self then with a group. I did not learn that much about my self i just sort of went with the flow. I mean i did learn that there is people that at times need to be pushed to get things done on time. I also had a lot of fun experiences in the program, i really like the class i choose. I was not that happy that i got put in English at first but it ended up been a wonderful class so i am happy with my choice. The people in this picture are the people that i was the closes too in the week that i was at resodent hall. We had so much together, im glad i got the apportunity to meet people like this that one day will change the world. I love all four of them. Im sure when we get older we will still be in touch.

No comments: