Wednesday, July 9, 2008

English, Inglés, Inglese, 英語, 영어, 英语!!!

What I a class, I had so much fun in this class I learned a lot of new things about myself that I did not know I could. At first I was like another boring English class. However I was wrong, first day of class I thought I had made the right choice by choosing to take this class. The teacher was the best she was funny, nice and very open about her self. All the students they are in the class I knew because they are all summer scholars participants. I think that is why I liked the class more because I did not have to be in a class with college students. I also felt that it was a better experience because we all got to know each other better the way. I know for a fact that I have made a new close friend because I was in the same class as the person. This English class thought me a lot of new things like how to write in different ways, how to look at writings by the way the writer is personality and also how to correct papers in the right and easy way. I could go on and on about this class, but I think I am going to leave it short. All I have to say is that I advice people to take this class in the future it would help you out a lot your senior year. And after all you will learn about your self more. I loved this class and I thank the teacher for taking 5 weeks off her summer to be our teacher. =] I am looking forward to the trip that we are organizing in the month of august.

No comments: